HOW TO PAINT ACRYLIC: FULL COVERAGE
Having trouble getting that full coverage of paint on acrylic pieces? It's actually not that hard at all. Get ready to become a pro in 3.5 seconds
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
- Acrylic paint - I like to use Folk Art Acrylic paint in "Matte"
- Paint brush, sponge brush or roller will work
1. Remove the film from the acrylic (I have forgotten many times and wasted a ton of paint).
2. Apply thin layers of the paint onto the acrylic. It'll be streaky so be patient.
3. Let it dry, then repeat but apply the paint in a different direction. If you painted left to right, try up and down. Lighter colours may need more than 2 coats of paint but generally 2 seems to work for me.
If you're a visual person like me, here is a link to the reel I made showing you how to do this.